innogy is colourful, flexible, fully of energy and creative ideas. Its social media platforms built-up around the new brand are just as diverse.
The focus on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is on direct and, above all, reciprocal customer communication. We want to know what engages our employees and customers and to bring the innogy world closer to them at the same time. The channels focus on the following different features:
- innogy’s pictures and short videos speak for themselves on Instagram. In this way, messages specific to the brand can be put on display.
- Many pictures and many more videos can be viewed on Facebook. They are informative as well as often very entertaining thanks to a pinch of self-deprecation.
- Naturally we are on Youtube as well, showing our videos: Whether the trade fair E-world, innogy products like photovoltaics and SmartHome or Star Wars.
- Brief and concise messages are the main feature of Twitter. Here, you are constantly informed about current topics concerning innogy in just 140 characters. If several Tweets have been put out on a certain topic, they can be collected for a complete overview of Twitter moments. Twitter is not just quick and up-to-date, with Twitter you can even stream live events such as the brand launch in Berlin. As an international brand, innogy has both a German and an English account on Twitter.
- What does work look like in the future? How can we use the digitization profitably for our company and employees? These are the topics that our CEO and CHO Uwe Tigges discusses on LinkedIn.
How do you want to experience innogy? Regardless of which format you prefer, they all have one thing in common: you can’t get closer to innogy!