Imagine you are looking for a new tenant for an empty apartment: you take care of the advertised accommodation, arrange viewing appointments and conclude the rental agreement with the most suitable prospective potential buyer. In doing so, you demonstrate negotiation skills and a secure social intercourse with people. You'll learn how to do that in our training.
You have a preference for mathematics, German and English? You are interested in commercial processes, current economic events and you like the mix of office work and outside appointments? Then apply with us.
We are looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
- Administration and management of real estate and properties
- Development of financing options and feasibility studies
- Handling of payment transactions and accounting
- Comparison and supervision of construction contracts, modernisation and refurbishment work
- Communication in German and English
at least certificate of aptitude for specialised higher education (Fachhochschulreife)
Essen - Learn more and apply