nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar
General Information about innogy Finance B.V.
innogy Finance B.V. was incorporated on 14 February 2001 with the name RWE Finance B.V. under the laws of The Netherlands as a private company with limited liability. RWE Finance B.V. has been renamed into innogy Finance B.V. as of 1 September 2016.
The company has its corporate seat in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands and is registered with the trade register in Brabant under number 34151116.
Its registered office is: Willemsplein 2/4, 5211 AK 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
Business Overview – Principal Activities and Principal Markets
In the past innogy Finance B.V. (at that time named RWE Finance B.V.) has been an issuer under RWE's Debt Issuance Programme. In December 2015 innogy Finance B.V. was sold to innogy group incorporating the senior capital market debt.
Since 2017 innogy Finance B.V. acts to facilitate the financing of innogy Group. The external funding is inter alia carried out via innogy Finance B.V. guaranteed by innogy SE, and the funds are then lent from innogy Finance B.V. to innogy Group companies.
innogy Finance B.V. is a wholly owned (indirect) subsidiary of innogy SE and has no subsidiaries of its own.
To gain an overview of all innogy bonds, please click here.
For further information about innogy's Green Bond Framework please see below:
innogy's Green Bond Framework
Bond restructuring: Change of Guarantor
innogy has launched a consent solicitation to change the guarantor of the Finance BVs senior bonds from RWE AG to innogy SE.
Further information and the respective documents can be found under the below link:
- Publication of the Semi-Annual Financial Report 2017
- Publication of the Annual Financial Report 2016
- Publication of the Semi-Annual Financial Report 2016
- Publication of the Annual Financial Report 2015
- Publication of the Semi-Annual Financial Report 2015
- Publication of the Annual Financial Report 2014
- Publication of the Semi-Annual Financial Report 2014
- Publication of the Annual Financial Report 2013
- 2017-2027 1.25% 850m EUR Green Bond
- 2013-2024 3.0% 300m EUR bond (tap)
- 2013-2024 3.0% 500m EUR bond
- 2013-2024 3.0% 500m EUR bond (german language)
- 2013-2020 1.875% 750m EUR bond
- 2013-2020 1.875% 750m EUR bond (german language)
- 2012-2034 4.750% 600m GBP bond
- 2012-2034 4.750% 600m GBP bond (german language)
- 30.06.2017 - Press release: innogy Finance B.V. substitutes innogy Finance II B.V. as issuer of notes
- 08.05.2017 - Merger proposal innogy Finance B.V. and innogy Finance II B.V.
- 08.05.2017 - Press release: Merger of innogy Finance II B.V. into innogy Finance B.V.
- 01.09.2016 - innogy Finance B.V. (former RWE Finance B.V.) press release
- 25.02.2016 - RWE Finance B.V. press release
- 15.09.2015 - Press Release to the Undertaking to effect a tender offer following a change of control event
- 15.09.2015 - RWE AG Undertaking to effect a tender offer following a change of control event